Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Book Signing and Art Show at Pots Tea! Come on By!

I, Robbie Iobst, cordially invite you to:
Pots Tea - ART SHOW
Saturday - July 21st  - 10:00am to 2:00pm
Featuring local Artist and Authors
8100 S. Quebec, B-19 Centennial, CO 80112   (303) 771- 4832
Near the corner of Quebec and County Line behind the Safeway.

I will be signing 3 Compilation books my stories appear in:

  
 
                                

   
 Enjoy a wonderful cup of tea and pastry while you look through the artistry and books; listen and get a view into the history of English “tea” customs

The Other Five Participants will be:
·         Canadian English Gentleman: Pete Young - Will be wearing period cloths and providing various English “tea” traditions, history, and tips. 
·         Artist: Brittany Grell – American Impressionist - www.brittanygrell.com
·         Artist: Sue ShenkSue is a Colorado native artist - www.spiritedpalette.com
·         Photographer:  Kristine Mize-Spansky - Photography – www.klms.zenfolio.com 
·         Editor: Jim Sharon Ordinary Men: Extraordinary Lives, Defining Moment www.mensanthology.com 
It’s going to be a beautiful Saturday – Come by and enjoy some iced tea and visit with me! :0)

1 comment:

Cheryl Barker said...

I wish I could come, Robbie! Just a bit too far for me :)