This photograph, taken by Tonya Vander, is December's photo,
along with the name of God, Jehovah Shammah, the LORD is here!
Top Twelve Reasons to Buy a 2011 Names of God Calendar as a Christmas present:
(I'm avoiding copyright infringement and there are 12 months :0) )
12) You don't have to face crowded malls - Just click on Pay Pal.
11) A year full of my words - it will be like having me in your house! And I know you want that. :0)
10) You can buy the calendar and then mark your birthday on it, so your friend/family member will see it and buy you something.
9) My birthday is September 10th - you need a place to write that down.
8) Let's face it - no one can remember that many names of God without help.
7) There is a time for every purpose under heaven. You need some place to mark them down.
6) You feel sorry for me.
5) You don't feel sorry me, you just want a good looking calendar.
4) The photography, taken by my friend Tonya Vander, is outstanding!
3) The devotions, written by yours truly, will point your friend/family member to God.
2) This calendar has absolutely nothing to do with TSA screening.
And the number 1 reason for buying a 2011 Names of God calendar:
1) The name of God has power! Even in a calendar!