Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Writers Conference starts Tomorrow!

It is time! Tomorrow I go on a mini-vacation up into Estes Park, Colorado, a gorgeous town in the Rocky Mountains. The Colorado Christian Writers Conference will go Wednesday through Saturday. I can't wait to be surrounded by writers, praising God and learning about the written word and how we each can improve our craft.

Because of this blessing, I will not post on Thursday, but I may post extra days next week.

Thank you for praying for me and my time in the mountains!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I wanted to tell you "have fun" earlier, but my puter is wacked out kinda today. I'ts beautiful at Eates Park...take a picture to post.

B's mom said...

This is awesome Robbie, a dream coming true! You'll do great. Remember me when you're selling your book on Oprah, I'll let you stay with me for the weekend. :-)

Jan Parrish said...

Oh, we are going to have some fun, let me tell you!

Julie said...

Are you home yet?

Julie said...

thats me, I got a new look, like it?

Ruthie said...

Heard you had a wonderful time. Glad the weather was so good.
Looking forward to your posts about the conference. :)