Monday, May 04, 2009
40 Random Things about Me.
I never do these things, but I went over to Moms The Word's blog - my friend Kay's Mom and I loved her answers so much, I thought I'd do it. So here it is. Random. Useless. But fun.
40 Random Things You Didn't Want to Know About Me
1. My uncle once: told me I was going to end up in Hollywood.
2. Never in my life: been to New York City – dying to go!
3. When I was five: I fell in love with Barry Belue. No idea what happened to him. It was all downhill after me, I’m sure.
4. High School was: a pit stop for my life.
5. I will never forget: the night Noah was born.
6. I once met: Jimmy Stewart – He said to my sister and me “Have a wonderful night!” This is extremely close to Have a WONDERFUL LIFE!” :0)
7. There’s this girl I know who: weighs her laundry to make sure the wash cycle is extremely effective.
8. Once, at a bar: I fell in love with the piano man. Nothing happened from it though.
9. By noon: I have accomplished most of the important tasks of day.
10. Snow: Just not used to it. Still!
11. If only I had: a new laptop.
12. Next time I go to church: I’ll sit up front like John wants to even though I have and will always be a back row church goer.
13. Terry Schiavo: I can never know until I’m in her family’s shoes.
14. What worries me most: future motorcycle rides…just kidding. I have become a practicer of taking my thoughts captive for Christ!
15. When I turn my head left: I see a Starbucks barista
16. When I turn my head right: I see a wall with paneling.
17. You know I’m lying when: I tell you I’m less than perfect. :0) ( I made you think about that, didn’t I?)
18. What I miss most about the eighties: John Denver, Footloose, Whitney before the drugs and Bobby.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: Either Hamlet – such a drama queen or the Nurse from Romeo and Juliet – feisty.
20. By this time next year: I will still be on an incredible adventure for Jesus!
21. A better name for me would be: Insane. :0) or Bipolar Bear! :0)
22. I have a hard time understanding: how medical insurance really works!
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: study the flute and become a world renowned flautist!
24. You know I like you if: I nudge you. I only nudge people I truly enjoy. :0)
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: All the little people I stepped on to make my way to the top. Oh and of course, the “Good Lord.”
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: idiot genius, musical genius, country genius and Geraldine Ferraro
27. Take my advice: Never pet a burning dog (John’s favorite answer to “Honey did you leave a tip?”
28. My ideal breakfast is: anything NOT COOKED by me. :0)
29. A song I love, but do not own is: The new Mandissa stuff.
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: Chuys Restaurant, of course. Toni’s is gone.
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: Each serve a valid purpose.
32. Why won’t people: slow down and chat!
33. If you spend the night at my house: be prepared for Scooby to attack you. (my puggle)
34. I’d stop my wedding for: Um…well…too late. Anyway, my wedding day was a fabulous day for me!
35. The world could do without: Celine Dion. Yes, Lory, I said it out loud. Again.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: actually go on a reality show which is the ONLY place that would ask me to lick the belly of a cockroach.
37. My favorite blond is: me. Was that narcissistic? How about Beth Moore? Is that better?
38: Paper clips are more useful than: thong underwear. (This answer I stole from Moms The Word blog – I thought it was great.)
39. If I do anything well, it’s: laughing.
40. And by the way: Jesus loves you. Yep, you!