Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fabulous Quote for Today!

"Certainty is the mark of the common-sense life: gracious uncertainty is the mark of the spiritual life. To be certain of God means that we are uncertain in all our ways, we do not know what a day may bring forth." -Oswald Chambers

I love this.

I have no clue what life is going to bring today, tomorrow or this year. Swine flu? Economy affecting our checkbook? Published book or not?

No clue.

But I am clued into the one certainty of my life. God is in control. Period. Good or bad. He's got me. And YOU!

1 comment:

smithsk said...

I'm glad God is in control. My life has taken so many twists and turns that I never would have planned or seen happen. I feel much like Abraham, who left his comfort zone in the Ur of Chaldees to go to a place that God would show him.