Monday, October 29, 2012

Pray for those in Sandy's Path using God's Word!




Praying God's Word ushers in the power of God. It's HIS words, right? I put some verses below in italics and then I prayed the words in bold. Join me in praying for our fellow countrymen
facing this Franken-storm.


But let all who take refuge in You be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread Your protection over them, that those who love Your name may rejoice in You. Psalm 5:11

Father, Spread your protection over the East Coast today. Cause them that know you to rejoice in You and those who don't to cry out to you.

May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. Psalm 20:1

Father, Please be with those in distress due to Hurricane Sandy. May the Name of the God of Jacob protect them.

You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Psalm 32:7

Father, You are the hiding place that those in fear today can take refuge. Protect them from this storm and surround them with songs of deliverance.

Do not withhold Your mercy from me, LORD; may Your love and faithfulness always protect me.
Psalm 40:11

Please, Father, do not withhold Your mercy from those in the pathway of Sandy. May your love and faithfulness protect each one of them.

May he be enthroned in God’s presence forever; appoint Your love and faithfulness to protect him. Psalm 61:7

God, I pray those who are inside worrying about this storm will sense YOUR presence. Appoint your love and faithfulness to protect them.

I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of Your name, the name You gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. John 17:11

Protect them by the power of Your name!

Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked. Proverbs 3:25

Lord God, please give PEACE to those in this disaster. Please wrap them up in Your Love.
In the name of Jesus, Amen!!

No comments: