Thursday, May 19, 2011

Top Ten Things to Get Done before Doomsday this Saturday!



Top Ten Things to Get Done before Doomsday this Saturday!

10) Beg God to wait a couple of weeks - I need to know who will win American Idol!

9) Eat chocolate cake and throw away the scale as I laugh like Dracula - woohahahahaha!

8) Let Scooby off the leash so he can eat as many bunnies as possible - the neighbors can complain next week.

7) "Kick" the Bucket List. (Get it? Do ya?)

6) Clean my house...wait, are you kidding me? No way!

5) Wear clean underwear in honor of my Mom.

4) Get my hair cut and styled - want to look good for Jesus.

3)  Change my will so all my unsaved friends can get my stuff with a note - "Told you so!" (This was John's contribution to this list.)

2) Confess to Noah, "Your father was the one to kill your fish."  (Hee-hee - John didn't contribute this.)

And the number one thing to get done before Doomsday: 

1)Throw this list away and live every day like it's the last chance I have to love God and do the right thing!


“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Mark 13:32


"Fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you. I will hold you in my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

17 comments:

Michele Cushatt said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I love this! Especially the clean underpants. Mama would be so proud.

Marjorie Vawter said...

LOL Sounds like a plan! I, too, like the clean underwear thing. Hee-hee

DenaNetherton said...

You made my morning, Robbie. You always remind me not to take myself so seriously. I just hope I'm not doing the bathroom thing when He comes! LOL

Jan Parrish said...

Great list. I better get my hair done b/c I want to look good for Jesus!

Robbie Iobst said...

Michele and Margie, we was all raised right! :0)

Robbie Iobst said...

Dena, HAAAAAA! You know what? That thought went through my mind as I was making this list. Great minds, right? Or demented ones. :0)

Robbie Iobst said...

Jan you ALWAYS look good! :0)

Terri said...

Hilarious! I need some light and bright with all the doom and gloom!

Robbie Iobst said...

I'm with you, Terri! Laughter is the best medicine...and especially with all this rain! Ugh. :0)

Unknown said...

Great list! Thanks so much! LOL!
Joanne

Robbie Iobst said...

Thank you Joanne!!

Niki said...

:) LOVED your list! Are you sharing the chocolate? Just wondering...

Robbie Iobst said...

Niki, there is always enough chocolate for friends! :0) We HAVE to get together!

Joni Collins said...

Enjoyed reading your top ten...I read it with my 11 year old grandson (Courtney's son)...first explained who "Robbie" was :) we laughed together. Appreciate the gift God has given you!

Denise Miller Holmes said...

I loved this. I wish I would have read it before Saturday. I would have shared the link! You're too funny, girl!

Robbie Iobst said...

Joni, I am honored! :0) Thank you and miss you!

Robbie Iobst said...

Thank you Denise! :0)