Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



I want to wish each of you a wonderful holiday. Look up and thank our God for His provision in good times and bad.

And thank you for reading my blog. It means the world to me to have someone pop in and read my scribbling!

If you visit consistently, you've probably noticed my lack of consistency. Well, there is a reason. I am trying to put together a website and it takes a lot of tinkering and dreaming and planning. It also takes enormous self control to not throw the computer against the wall at times. :0)

So please be patient and give me a wee bit of grace for my lack of consistent posts.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I'm so thankful for wonderful friends like you.

I know how difficult it is to build a website. Ugh. Praying for you!

tonya said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)