Wednesday, February 18, 2009

He Restores My Soul!



"The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want,

He makes me lie down in green pastures,

He leads me beside still waters,

He restores my soul!"


Psalm 23:1-3

Tomorrow I am off for a no internet, nobody but me two day retreat! I am excited and expectant. I know God will go with me and hold me and tell me stuff I need to hear.

And I will rest. Ahhh. Nothing like the rest from God.

I apologize that the ole' blog has not been up every Tuesday and Thursday. I've just been bushed. And empty. So time to refill. Hit the restart button.

John is doing wonderfully and may go back full time sometime next week.

Ain't God amazing?

If you read this, please pray that I will rest in God's arms and hear Him clearly during my vaca/retreat!

3 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

Robbie, enjoy your rest. You need it. I pray that God will refresh you and fill you to overflowing.(((h))) Love you!

Stacy Voss said...

I hope you have a relaxing, refreshing time! You so deserve it! Enjoy.

dianne in colorado said...

I love the picture on today's post. I think it is exactly what God had in mind when He inspired the passage about lying in green pastures.

Have a wonderful retreat. Go without expectations so God can surprise you with what He has prepared for your time alone. Enjoy!