Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Exercising Your Passion!


Have you exercised your passion today?

I have the honor and blessing to be doing just that right now. I’m sitting at the Broadmoor, a beautiful hotel in Colorado Springs, writing with several of my writing peeps. I know I am blessed to be able to have the freedom and joy to do this. So many of us have obligations, duties, jobs that don’t include one of our passions. I am blessed beyond measure to be able to come today, due to a husband who not only gets my desire to write, but encourages it.

God sets my heart afire when my fingertips hit the keyboard on my laptop. Words come forth and with them, a little spark of joy in my heart. I love to write. I love it!

What is your passion? Find time to set it running. Hop on and find yourself smiling because you are in the best place possible. The Broadmoor? No, although it is pretty terrific. I’m talking about sitting in the hand of God.

Woot!

1 comment:

Bonnie Doran said...

Thanks for the post. The Broadmoor was a terrific experience today, even if I didn't get to talk with you. I think the last count was 28 people there.