Thursday, November 22, 2007
My friend Jan Parrish, at her blog Bold and Free asked fellow bloggers to come up with thirteen things for which they are thankful.
Here is my list:
1. My day to day personal relationship with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit
2. John Iobst, my man who loves me just the way I am
3. Noah Iobst, my gift from God
4. Marriah, Sarah and Hannah Iobst, my three step daughters whose emails lately have caused my heart to be fully happy
5. Six folks who always, always have my back in this life - Perry and Kasey Floyd, Karen and Paul Pratt, and Phil and Lory Floyd (my sibs and their spouses)
6. Stacey, Desha and Susy - my BFFs!
7. Scooby, my puggle - Yes, I am thankful for the family member who has inched his little paws into my heart
8. Lucy Jo and Nan Iobst, Joani and Mark Ortega - Noah's grandparents and good friends to me
9. Sharen Watson, Megan Dimaria and the Words for the Journey Christian Writers Guild - They have given me the tools and encouragement to go from dreaming of being an author to being an author
10. Words and the joy of pecking away at the computer
11. The Denver sky - it has made me feel like Colorado is my home
12. Every person who reads my scribbling, from my stories to this blog - Writers can only have full joy when a reader is involved - Thank you for making this past year FULL OF JOY!