Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I'm on the Radio!



Angie Austin!


So excited to become a regular contributor to The Good News with Angie Austin a radio show on 810am and 670am here in Denver, Colorado. I have been a frequent guest on Angie's show for a while, but now I get to go on every Monday and talk about FAITH IN ACTION, a topic I am passionate about.

I'll be sharing my podcasts with you, but first I want to share with you a podcast from back in August where I talked about my book Joy Dance. I LOVE talking with Angie and we always have fun. Before my part in the show, Angie talks with some wonderful folks from Arc Thrift Stores, a wonderful organization that benefits mentally challenged folks. Part of that interview includes a friendship between two of the employees, a mentally challenged gal and a guy with Aspergers. Very cool. My part is from minute 32 to minute 52. 

Hope you click on and enjoy. I loved this conversation. 

This is it:

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-122972/TS-779485.mp3

No comments: