My dog almost died a few days ago.
He wasn't in an accident nor did he acquire some weird disease.
This is Scooby normally. Happy. Fun. Energetic.
Scooby got up on our dinner table when we were at
church and ate half a chocolate cake.
The next 24 hours were messy and painful.
Here is a picture of Scooby during that time.
He looks as miserable as he felt. Notice the bloated stomach?
I went between the sentiments
of "Poor Dog" to "Dumb Dog" back and forth.
Of course, part of me felt compassion for the puggle.
I've felt like this. :0) Haven't you?